Drupal event organizers and trusted local representatives.
Drupal Ambassadors have a common goal: they bring interesting people together and help to grow the Drupal community. Drupal Ambassadors are committed to represent their local Drupal community. They regularly organize Drupal Meetups, Drupal Camps and other Drupal events in their region. They serve also as group moderators on groups.drupal.org and support the Drupal Association.
Every active Drupal community member can apply to become a Drupal Ambassador, provided he or she fulfills any of the below criteria:
- Is an active Drupal community member in a city, region or represents a specific topic
- Is an active moderator or co-moderator of a groups.drupal.org group that is associated with a region, city or a specific topic
- Is an experienced and motivated networking Drupal event organizer. The applicant should have already organized several events.
- Is an experienced and motivated networking Drupal event speaker. The applicant should have already spoken on several events.
- Is commited to organize frequently at least 2 networking events per year.